|Days / Nights||Price Per Diver (Twin Share)||Price Per Non-Diver (Twin Share)|
|2 days / 1 night||US$ 499.00||US$ 401.00|
|3 days / 2 nights||US$ 616.00||US$ 468.00|
|4 days / 3 nights||US$ 732.00||US$ 539.00|
|5 days / 4 nights||US$ 847.00||US$ 610.00|
|Extra day / night||US$ 193.00||US$ 170.00|
Please note that the above room allocation is based on standard chalet.
Currency Exchange Tool: Personal Currency Assistant
- To add US$ 36.00 per person per night surcharge on top of the package price. This must be booked in advance.
- To add 50% on top of the above prices for single occupancy of a 2-bed chalet. This must be booked in advance.
DIVE PACKAGE INCLUDES
- Transfers between: Tawau - Semporna Jetty - Sipadan-Mabul Resort - Tawau by van and speedboat
- Chalet type accommodation on standard twin-sharing basis with attached bathroom and the facilities of hot shower and the comfort of air-conditioning
- All food and hot beverage while at the resort (excluding alcoholic, fruit juice and carbonated soft drinks)
- 3 boat combinations dives per day with divemaster on Mabul, Kapalai or nearby island (no. of dives on arrival day is depends of your arrival time to the resort and no diving on departure day even no flying)
- Unlimited jetty diving on Mabul's House Reef
- Use of tanks with air, weights and weight belt
OTHER RESORT ACTIVITIES OFFERED
- NAUI/PADI Diving Courses (from Open Water to Divemaster level)
- Scuba Skills Refresher Course
- Discover Scuba Diving
- Technical Diving Courses
- Nitrox Diving
- NAUI/PADI Specialty Courses
- Beach Volley Ball
- Diving Trip at nearby island
- Table Tennis
- Ocean kayak
- Beach Volley Ball
Resort: Sipadan-Mabul Resort is located at the southern tip of Pulau Mabul overlooking Sipadan.
- Accommodation is made from native materials of Borneo on Twin Share Basis, unless the Single Supplement is paid. We have 20 standard chalets which could accommodate 40 guests at any one time. All the chalets have attached toilet with hot shower facilities and the comfort of air-conditioning which is available for 24 hours. Electrical outlet is 220 Volt AC.
- A vinyl swimming pool measuring 41 ft X 21 ft with a 6 ft deep end. A large dining hall/bar area is used for meals, socializing, dancing and staff shows. Coconut drink, carbonated soft drinks, beer and wine can be purchased at the bar. A small sundry shop sell a range of T-Shirts, films, batteries, toiletries, souvenirs etc. An office takes care of the registration and billing; it is equipped with a Mobile Telephone/Fax for communications with the mainland. Our 120-member staff awaits to make your dive holiday safe, easy and fun.
- Wifi internet access available in the room.
WHAT TO BRING
- Personal Dive Equipment
- Personal Items and Tropical Beach Wear
- Insect Repellent
CONDITIONS FOR DIVING
- All divers must produce proof of certification by an internationally recognised Diving Agency upon arrival before participates in any diving activity. Divers who have not dived in the last 12 months or if they exhibit uncertainly in their skills may be required, at the sole discretion of SMART to do a Scuba Refresher Course.
- All guests will be required to sign a "Liability Release (Waiver)" and "Express Assumption of Risk" form upon arrival. No diving or snorkelling activities will be permitted until the above said form is signed and witnessed.
ENTRY PERMIT TO SIPADAN ISLAND
Please be informed that all daily entry to dive or visit to Sipadan Island will be subject to approval by the Sabah Parks Management, which is in control of issuing the entry permit. The total number of divers or visitors allowed to visit Sipadan Island is restricted now to 120 pax per day. Our resort has been allocated 14 quotas each day out of the 120 pax. Due to this limited quotas our Sales Office in Kota Kinabalu under Explore Asia Tours Sdn Bhd will arrange only for divers who stay 5 nights at standalone chalets and water bungalows to have 1 day diving at Sipadan Island. Please note there is no first come first serve basis. The fee for Entry Permit to Sipadan Island is RM40.00 per person per day for divers, non-divers, visitors and children. This entry permit fee has to be paid on the spot, in the resort. As for guests who are staying at standard chalet based on our NON Sipadan Package, the permit for diving at Sipadan is NOT GUARANTEE. Or you have the option to buy permit and diving services based on the market price. This is subject to availability. For further information, please contact us. We will not be held responsible for not being able to provide diving at Sipadan due to the conservation measures by the Government. However, should the entry permit to Sipadan Island is not been approved, we can offer alternative diving at nearby islands such as Si Amil, Kapalai, Mabul, Mataking & Ligitan where there is no restrictions on these islands.